Massey Balentine, P.C. has a long history of representing West Texas banks and financial institutions. We routinely assist our banking clients with loan document preparation, title examination and other matters incident to mortgage and commercial lending. We are extensively involved in the documentation and implementation of all types of loan transactions and actively represent lenders in loan-workouts and collection transactions. This firm has represented banks for more than 50 years and can provide a wide range of legal services related to lending, operational and collection issues. We continually strive to provide attention to detail and fast turn-around in serving our bank customers.
The services we can assist you with are:
- Loan documentation for real estate lending, consumer lending, commercial lending (notes, deeds of trust, security agreements, financing statements)
- Security interests and perfection of same
- Title examinations and curative work
- Collections and foreclosures
- Creditor bankruptcy representation
- Responding to garnishment proceedings
- Responding to private and governmental subpoenas of customer records
- Advice and counsel on operational matters
- All other matters for which a financial institution may need legal assistance.
Massey Balentine, P.C. is an associate member of the Independent Banker’s Association of Texas (IBAT).