Massey Balentine, PC is a full service real estate firm with over 75 years combined real estate experience in residential, commercial and farm and ranch real estate law. We represent clients in a wide spectrum of real estate law matters. Our clients include real estate developers and investors, contractors, banks, title companies, realtors, ranchers, landlord and tenants, private buyers and sellers, and homeowner’s associations.
We provide custom client-focused legal solutions backed by experience. Whether you are involved in the purchase, sale, lease or development of property, we have the knowledge and resources to represent you.
We can assist you in the following:
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Purchase and sale of residential and commercial property
- Construction and development
- For sale by owner transactions
- Residential, agricultural and commercial leases
- Document preparation
- Mortgage loans and loan documentation
- Title work and clearing title
- Homeowner’s associations
- Landlord/Tenant issues
- Foreclosures and evictions
- Easements and subdivision matters
- Agricultural matters
- Hunting and farming leases
- General advice and consultation
Sherri Balentine Tipton has been Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Residential Real Estate since 2006. She is a Stewart Title Company approved examiner.
Tom C. Massey was formerly board certified in Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, and Farm and Ranch Real Estate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for over 20 years.
Massey Balentine, PC has a close relationship with Stroman Title Company located in the same building allowing us to facilitate your real estate transaction needs from inception through closing.