Tiffany Sheppard is a San Angelo, Texas native who graduated from Central High School in 2003. Tiffany went on to graduate from Angelo State University in December 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts in Government. In 2007, she began attending Texas Tech University School of Law, where she earned a Doctorate of Jurisprudence (JD) in May 2010. In her third year of law school, Tiffany practiced law under the direction of a licensed attorney through the Texas Tech University School of Law Civil Clinical Program. During her last year of law school, Tiffany helped numerous indigent clients with a variety of legal problems, including: contested hearings, family law, landlord/tenant issues, and other general civil disputes. Serving her indigent clients, sparked a deeper desire to give back to the less fortunate and catapulted her career into volunteerism and the non-profit arena. Upon passing the Texas Bar Exam, Tiffany worked as a Staff Attorney at Legal Aid Society of Lubbock, serving Lubbock and contiguous counties in all matters involving family law and domestic violence cases, estate planning and representation of children involved with The Department of Family and Protective Services (CPS).
After meeting her husband, Tiffany returned home to San Angelo. In 2014, Tiffany began her career as a Criminal Prosecutor for Tom Green County, first as Assistant County Attorney at the Tom Green County Attorney’s Office and then as an Assistant District Attorney for the 51st and 119th Judicial Districts of the State of Texas. Tiffany spent nearly 6 years seeking justice for the citizens of Tom Green County and gaining invaluable experience as a litigator in both misdemeanor and felony contested hearings, bench trials, jury trials and appeals. In October 2019, Tiffany joined Massey Balentine, PC as an Associate Attorney. Tiffany’s primary areas of practice are residential real estate, title examination, probate, estate planning, business formation and general civil litigation.
Tiffany believes in volunteerism and giving back to the community that raised her. Tiffany serves on the Meals for the Elderly Board of Directors, Junior League of San Angelo and as the District 15 Director for the Texas Young Lawyers Association Board of Directors. In her spare time, Tiffany enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and two daughters!
• Angelo State University, B.A., 2006
• Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2010
• State of Texas – November 2010
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas – February 2020
Professional Affiliations and Community Positions
• Tom Green County Bar Association – Vice President
• Texas Young Lawyers Association Board of Directors – District 15 Director
• Meals for the Elderly – Board Member
• Junior League of San Angelo
• Texas Bar College Member
• Texas Foundation Bar Fellow
• State Bar of Texas Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
• State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
• State Bar of Texas Litigation Section
• State Bar of Texas Court Rules Committee Member
• LeadershipSBOT Class – 2017
• 20 Under 40 – San Angelo, Texas – 2018
• Outstanding Young Lawyer – Tom Green County – 2017